
Hoho... Recently I've not been blogging ALOT ... Too lazy OTL. Should start blogging like crazy again! HEHEHE.
Well, yst we went to bugis and watched the movie "we not naughty " loved it 8D the genre is one of the types which I like 8D
I'd rate it .....4/5 ba ! It's nice 8D or maybe it's because I haven't watched a movie for a long time , and I feel that this one is nice . LOL.
Well, after the movie , we went to kinokuniya to play around 8D lots of arashi books / magazines there !! Bought 4 in total. It's worth it ! <3 SAKURAI <3 I want the picture book! But it's of Matsumoto and yeah .. I either want it SAKURAI or the whole of arashi ! preferably the latter.. OR BOTH. MUAHAHAHAH . Damn. Need to start saving money now >: this is the amount of Japanese magazines I have now !
hoho, excuse the short post ! Blogging with phone ~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free