![]() |
| Maid |
![]() |
| Summon Being |
![]() |
| Red Riding hood being ? Ep 8 S1 |
I guess I'll do Hideyoshi for cosfest owo
Will only go for one day ! Wanted to do Miku's vin Alice in musicland but i find Vocaloid too over cos-ed >: so yup. Hideyoshi it is :X
And i dont wanna waste my cosfest doing a character in boring clothes LOL ( mudkip) So, I could save that plan for next time .
But i cant decide which version to do for Hideyoshi.. >:
Either Maid, Summoned being or Red riding hood >:
Not sure about maid, since im doing it with wenwen and I can save it for next time. so its either summon being or Red Riding hood then ?? BUTBUT MAID..:X
Summon being : Wanna do this because I like the Weapon :X But I find the clothing a little too boring >: AND HOW TO MAKE THE TAIL LOL
Red Riding hood : Because.. Its cute !!! But.. Have to find the clothes.. and the everything else =A= Which I hate. And..... Hard to recognize i guess? >: Since It only came out in one episode.
Maid : ahh. Still feel like doing this for cosfest. but.. IDK..Q A Q
So....
Easiest to recognize is the Summon being... but.. I LIEK THE RED RIDING HOOD AND MAID QAQ
another picture of Riding hood.
![]() |
| HIDEYOSHI... I wish i watched Baka and test finish the last time 8D I only watched until.. ep 2 or 3 .. opps. |




No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free