Sunday, 18 December 2011

I.fairy lenses




Cant decide which green lens to get >:

Hanabi Green, Trinity Green or Jewel Green ):

Wanted to get Jewel Green at first but now i find that the colour is not opaque enough.

Trinity Green would be a perfect shade that im looking for but theres too much black on the lenses and im scared that it will turn up dark.. PLUS.  the ... spiky pattern is weird =A=

Hanabi green, I think this is the pair that i'll be getting.. but the colour is a little off >:


nya ~?  Hmm.. In real life I think it looks fine :D

Plus, I dont trust buying Trinity as I cant find any reviews on google . And i'll never buy lenses without having a look at the actual picture first owo
-Still contemplating about Jewel-
I cant find actual pictures of Jewel Green on google too ): But theres Blue and brown. Shall post the pictures here for a reference.

I. fairy Jewel Blue

I fairy Jewel Blue.
This photo has been edited though. so dunno if can trust that this is the actual lenses look QAQ


Jewel Brown


JEWEL SERIES IS PREETY TOO QAQ
but i scared cannot enlarge =A=

Stuck between Hanabi Green and Jewel Green >: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free