Saturday, 5 November 2011

AFA 2011

5 MoreDays. 

scared as shit. What if i fail ? ahhh. 
My plans are
Day 1 ( 12 nov ) : Sket Dance, Bossun with Shiyo as Roman.  
Day 2 ( 13 nov ) :  Ao no Exorcist, Yukio with Shiyo as Shiemi  
well, be prepared for the worst as im sure im gonna fail it terribly )':  especially Bossun. THE PANTS QAQ I wonder what unseen force came over me to want to Cosplay as him. :X
I shall post 2 pictures of it just to show what an eyeburn its gonna be 8D  heheh , First time shiyo is going to cosplay as a girl character ! im so excited :P Hope i wont disappoint her D:

ON TO TEH EYEBURNING. 

Yukio


                                Bossun =A=



                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                    

Orz, bossun fails like shit. I will do my best to style the wig ): This one is styled with no.2 liese wax. Which is like. weak.  :X But my gartsby one will definitely so the job. i just need a way to let it hold.  I admire people who style wigs awesomely now. LIKE. HER.

Yukio =A= Idkwts. fail max OTL.
not as bad as bossun though :/ The blazer is so friggin big . But once i wear it it looks. normal. but still big ): my face no suit at all :'(


Pointers to remember : Bossun

  • Make sure wig is styled properly, Hide the poofy part on top with hat :X if all else fails. Die and get flamed with the yukio wig!! 
  • Adjust inner shirt to cover binder , then tape it to the outer shirt with double sided tape.
  • Pull pants higher ):
  • Tighten the fasteners around the Morning star, and buy some rope for the tail.  


Pointers to remember : Yukio

These (:

  • Find a freaking pose for him where the blazer doesn't go up and look BIGBIGBIG, If all else fails. safety pin the side so that it will not go up/ look that big.
  • Find poses OTL. [ cant think of any :'(  ]
  • What shoes to wear?  I think I shall wear my seifuku/azusa/Aunty shoes. 
  • Pants ? Shall wear the black jeans :X the ones used for Bakuman Takagi.   >



Well, I wish you all good luck for AFA. And Jiayou to complete the props ! Ganbatte !

And please dont flame me ): Will do a bossun recos test once i get the white shirt. Since last time, i half ass-ed it and didn't have all the things :X


ohoh and, heres a picture of Shiyo's costest 8D
Shiemi ! 
Roman ! 

I rikes !! ♥ 
Esp roman 's pose :B Hurry up and dye the hat  heheh! ! I wanna braid the wig too !! -excited- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free