Monday, 28 November 2011

Its Reality

I stayed because I trusted you when you said you'd come back sober . My mistake . My mistake .
I was a fool. This is the what ? 6th time ? I'm sorry . I'm stupid .

I know what it really means to be scared now . Even with loud music blasting into my ear. I cant block out the hallucinations of you calling me . It's scary. It's fucking scary. I'm scared ok. Im still a kid . I don't know what your world is like .
They say when someone is drunk their true feelings reveal themselves . Guess it's true. you really want me to be gone then ? It's easy to grant that you know ? Is it what you truly desire ? I can help you with that .
I feel useless . And it hurts . Alot. I'm fragile ok. I ain't strong . I can't keep up with this charade . I can't do this anymore . It sounds cheesy. Sounds fake . But it's the truth . How different I really may be. How jaded I really am . I can't describe it . I want it to end . I want it to end . Now that I really think about it . The reason I love my pillow so much is that it's always been there . Even though it's not real . It's always been there .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free