![]() |
| omg, paul managed to remove the people in the background ! hahah! awesome. |
Tch.... I feel like cos-ing pokemon QAQ I want to do mudkip :X How can you blame me >: Look at how cute it is !
awww. Mudkip!!! I wonder if its possible to Dye a blue wig orange. If it is. Then im def going with this plan! I guess I shall ask on the Cosplay group. But im scared I'll be called noob and fail or something =A= Oh well. Guess i'll just take a risk. Shall do it Tomorrow !
Hmm, I Dont want to wear that Shirt..... So i guess I'll change it to something else. Mabye a Tshirt or a hoodie . Shiyo reccomemded me to try Caterpie ! I dont mind but .. I HATE GREEN WIGS =A=
shall post a picture here just for reference. LOL. Its really quite cute ! But.. Ugh. Green.. I like pink wigs. LOL. But oh. maybe I can use my miku base wig :X But idk. Maybe give me a few days grace and i wont want to do it anymore :x
Ahh ! recently I read this Yaoi Manga ! Love it max. no seriously. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.
The "doll" is so... frigging .. cute Im gonna die QAQ
❤ Shimeji x Shin !!! ❤
Storyline .
When Shin hears about a doll known as the "bloody doll" from his friends, he can't help but be curious. Instantly falling in love with the figurine he decides to buy it, but there are rumors about the doll and how it got its name. It can supposedly move and talk and some former owners even claim it drank their blood.
Unfazed, Shin buys the doll anyway to find out that the rumors might not be as ridiculous as they sound..
.............
Its such a nice Manga ! I suggest you read it . Shimeji is so cute ... sososo cute !
-spams pictures-
![]() |
| omgomgomg this part. So damn touching !! Shin your the best ! |
![]() |
| I'll never forgive the person who broke him. |
![]() |
| Colored Shimeji !!!!!! |
![]() |
| No seriously. I almost died at this part . |
My Review: MY PERSONAL FAVORITE. Among all the manga I’ve read before, this is my favorite. The love story, the unique plot, the interesting twist of the story - EVERYTHING is just soooooo lovely. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you’ll fell in love. :) Thanks to this manga, I feel like getting a dolfie. OMG. ITS NOT LONG ENOUGH !!.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free