Why wont you ?
Sometimes I really dont get it why some people dont know how to fucking think before they open their mouths to shoot it off. Do you think that you are superior to the rest? Who are you to judge?
Who are you to even have the right to live her.
First, a friend comes over to my house, and straight out when she going into my room out of earshot, you start telling me how terrible friends are and how not to trust them, well let me tell you. I trust them.. I trust them with my life. I believe that after my parents and FEW relatives, they are the people to turn to when i have family problems or need to turn to for a shoulder to lean on. I believe that even if they cant help much, they will be there to support and help you through it. If I dont trust them, who do i turn to? YOU? The one who only thinks of themselves and is so selfish ? Hey, EXCUSE MY FUCKING ASSHOLE. You didn;t even remember my mothers birthday, SHE'S YOUR OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER. Do you think i give a flying fuck if you have what? 4? 5 ? 6? children? I DONT. I DONT CARE. That just goes to show how much of a slut you are. Dont judge someone before you know them. Yes, im sure that im not the most successful person , nor the most hardworking or talented. heck, i might be a failure. But hey, even someone like me is able to tell right from wrong. I've made mistakes , and i've learnt from them. I dont wantt to grow up to become someone that everyone hates or someone that is unreliable. but thats getting out of point. the thing is, yea, a friend of mine comes to my house. MY HOUSE OK. MY . FUCKING. HOUSE. your just a free loader that is staying with us until your damned house is fixed . you've been here for ho long? You were soupossed to be here for 3 weeks. you've overstayed your welcome. you've been freeloading for more then 3 weeks.... my friend comes alone for one day , one god forsaken day. And you accuse her of wasting water, wasting food, taking free things? stealing things, AND WORST OF ALL. HURTING ME? i got hurt because i was clumsy.
well, what right do you have to say anything about that? what fucking right do you have. why do you deserve to be able to say this? YOU FUCKING DONT. you've been freeloading for 3 weeks. and a friend who only used water to wash her paint brush. ate food because i asked to cook it, came only because I asked for help, gets accused? if you want to blame someone just blame me. Why cant you learn? why cant you get any retribution? Why are you living a happy life when you deserve so much worse? why cant karma get back to you? yes , you are family. but I dont want a fucking family member that is like this. I wont be proud to say " Yes. Thats my Grandmother ! (:" NO. I DONT FUCKING WANT YOU IN MY FAMILY. I love my other grand mother so much better, she's openminded. She's sweet. She's loving. SHE KNOWS HOW TO APPRECIATE WHAT SHE'S GIVEN . she once told me that she's so satisfied with the life she has now. and hey, i agree. she deserves it . I really look up to her. to be able to be so open mined. have parties with relatives and friends. be happy every single day of the month, year. While you? what do you get? waking up at 5 am, calling others to cook for you and then complain about it.
That reminds me. A long time ago, my father brought you out for sharks fin, it cost $70 a bowl. A FUCKING BOWL OK. not a pot. A BOWL. 70$ is alot. its all because my father thought that you'd appreciate.. by being a good son in law. by giving you the best. I remember what you said. " Bo ho jiak " if i wrote it right, basically it means " not nice"
FUCKING. EXCUSE ME. what kind of response is that. someone actually bought you some expensive food. and all you can do is complain that its not nice. do you even know how to appreciate? why should you be able to enjoy luxuries? I can just get you garbage leftovers and maybe you'll ay that it tastes good. because hey. thats all that your worth.
Now after that, you dare to accuse my maid of so many things. lets get things straight first. yes, i think that im rather foolish. I trust too easily. But I believe that my maid, is really a nice and sweet person. for my birthday, she bought be such a big present and wrote such a nice card although her english isn't good. I can tell that she poured her heart into it. and you? " I have no money" hahahahhahahha. ahhaha. drop the fucking act. you didn;t even remember. i dont care. i dont care if you dont remember. i forget birthdays as well. but if i know that one of my family member's birthday is here. i will at least try to get a present. or at least wish him/her happy birthday. its the basic courtesy I can give to someone as its their damned birthday. I dont want a present. All I want is a happy birthday. is that too much? maybe not for me. You didn't even give your own daughter a birthday wish. what kind of mother are you? maybe this is why my mum dotes on me so much. because she has beeen there and knows how it feels like without a mum's love. shit. im getting a headache from thinking and crying. why am i even crying anyway. I think im crying for my maid, how badly she is treated. and for my friend. on how she got misjudged.
you accused her of sleeping with my mum's bf. that the worst thing. I can understand how hurt someone would feel from being accused like this . she's so hurt. she wants to quit the job. She must be a sensitive person. Even if its just as a joke or what ever fuck. yo should never. ever. joke about something like this. THE FUCKING INSULT ONE WOULD FEEL FROM THIS . its to much to explain. mabye your the one who has been doing it? but nah. no one would want your old saggy pussy =A=.
You really just dont know how to shut up. and think.
This is the last straw. I cant do it anymore. I cant pretend to be nice.
I cant pretend to think you good.
I cant do it.
GTFO of my life.
I hope that you will really reflect.
You'll be forever alone.

Cheer up cheche :<
ReplyDelete