Thursday, 17 November 2011

Holidays?

Oh hai there !
Joo rike mai len pirrow ? 

Humans are such strange creatures. we are never satisfied. 
Now that its holidays for me, all I do is rot at home going " ughhhhh, boredddddddddd. I wanna do something. ANYTHING" 
But during school I will be " nooo. no school.... I will do anything other then this, i wanna stay at home"
._.
yea, well at least theres something to look forward to tomorrow !  Going to DAISO !  Daiso is the best :3. Need to buy some materials for my knives hilt. Also, I need some fake ones for events. ALSO.. got to get some white glue to cover the sharp edge of the knives. I shall list down the materials i need to get tomorrow because I have nothing better to do !  ... wait. ._.
  • Some cardboard materials for my knives hilt.
  • Materials to make knives.
  • White socks. ( optional)
  • Things that catch my eye. PFFT ( im gonna die here)
  • Eyerashes ! need to stock up. threw lots away >:
  • Pillow. ( old one was given away)


Wow, i've got alot of things OAO..... And i've got to try to make my knives. Q 3 Q  this will be the first prop I've actually "MADE' Others were merely modified :B Well yea. ehe. Cant wait for tomorrow! Or... later to be more precise :x

OR MAYBE I'LL SEE IF DAISO SELLS FAKE KNIVES HAHA... .... .. im so dependent >:
I really wish I could make my own costumes / props.  I'll feel as though I've leveled up !  Those pro cosplayers always say " Its because they dont want to learn/sacrifice/lazy " Well, its not always like that. Its not that some of us dont want to learn. Its that we dont have the money or time to really learn. I dont have the slightest clue what to do =A= If they have so much time complaining about why we dont do it then why dont they help us? >: 
But anyway, it would really save us alot of money QAQ  I want a friggin sewing machine. 



Ehehe. Been listening to MIku Supercell alot. Nice disc :B But if I bought it I dont find it worth it :O I mean, I can probably download all those songs... ahh. but the quality and the audio is *w*
and the DVD is nice ! <:    Heres some Info on it.

The major debut album from Vocaloid master Ryo's group, Supercell, hit number 2 on ORICON's daily chart this week and was promptly sold out on Amazon shortly thereafter. Akibablog reports seeing a precious few copies still left on Akihabara store shelves yesterday, which are likely long gone by the time you read this. Looks like Supercell is super sold, amirite? 
The CD compiles the group's powerhouse Vocaloid hits that have each brought Nico Nico Douga to its knees at some point, such as Love is War, Black Rock Shooter, Melt, and Koi wa Sensou; all remastered for this release, with the audio quality on the disc reportedly being far superior to the versions we've been rocking out on for the past year. Whether you choose to believe that is up to you, but there's still the matter of the gorgeous artbook included with the Limited Edition, featuring illustrations seen in the videos

ehehe. 

Off to sleep now.  Oyasumi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free