Thursday, 3 November 2011

Maofish <º))))>< .


Stalking Mao's blog again after so long.
ahh, falling in love all over again :x  I swear . Reminds me ! found this cute picture on facebook yesterday, saw wenwen posting it and i feel like doing it too (: 

If this really applies, Im such a flirtatious slut :p
ahhhh , but how can I help myself? So many beautiful things for me to love in the world :P
But they either don't exist for don't know I exist :'(  How sad !


After stalking his blog, it seems as though Mao has changed his PictureTaking style yet again :X
Now, he does that Twist / Peace sign an puts it lowlowlow ~ He also takes pictures of his fist ... i wonder why lol. BUT ITS CUTE . Because.. its Mao !


hahahahah ! 
See the lowlow Twist / Peace sign on the left?
And the fist on the right.. i wonder why he keeps doing that.. I SHALL DO IT AS WELL :X



 



He's too cute.. Way. too. cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free