Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Review: Rosette Hello Kitty Apple Gommage AND Cleansing wash


Hello Kitty Cleansing Wash & Peeling Gel ( Apple Gommage)

Left : Cleansing Wash
Right : Apple Gommage

They caught my eye while i was shopping around after school and i just had to get them ! haha ! The bottle contains 120H of product and has a nice apple smell to it !


Description on Sasa
Apple GommageRosette HELLO KITTY Apple Gommage, a fresh gel-type cleanser, cleanses the face with substances like rubber ends formed after massage. It adheres to the blackheads, dirt and sebum of pores. It thoroughly removes corneum layers as well as those blackheads clogged in pores, turning rough skin into smooth skin. It contains many kinds of AHA to leave skin as delicate as the egg white of a boiled egg, and various types of humectants to fully moisturize skin. Continual use makes skin primed for make-up. The make-up will be long-lasting!






Cleansing Wash

Rosette HELLO KITTY Cleansing Wash (Apple) is free from colourants and mineral oil. It allows you to create rich, soft and harmless lather to clean your face, leaving skin moisturized and elastic. The skin on your face will be bright and delicate again. The lovely container that shows the image of Hello Kitty and the quiet and tastefully laid out scent of apple make it even more attractive. 



Price and Purchase? 
I purchased it at watsons for around 12.90SGD if im not wrong. For the price, it gives a decent amount (: I think i can use these for quite some time.

Packaging
I am in love with it  ! :X Really cute and sweet. 
Honestly, i kind off bought it because of the face on it ahhaha  ! and that i needed a new cleanser. 

My thoughts on it? 

Apple Gommage : I heard that some call it a cheaper version of CURE's peeling gel. But i disagree with it . the peeling gel does not really do much to my skin , and after using my face feels a little tight. Which is something that i hatehatehate ! My face does look brighter after using it though :x It is good for days where i find I have slight flaking . Once i use it , the dry flaking skin is gone ! (: 

Cleansing wash : If im not wrong, It comes in 2 types. One for Acne Prone skin, and one for Normal skin. I thought of getting the acne one but I settled for the Normal one in the end . I definitely like this cleanser ! At the back of the the tube, it says that it will clean off dirt (?) remove black heads , moisturize skin and make it more elastic . 
I find that it lives up to its claim to cleanse your face and remove black heads. While I was scrubbing my face, i felt as though the dirt in the pores was being washed out !!<3  and felt clean after washing out. After checking in the mirror, i found that my nose didn't feel that rough because of the black heads that they seemed less obvious !  And that is definitely a plus in my book ! my face also didn't feel tight after rinsing which made me very happy (: 


Final Verdict
Well, I would repurchase the Hello kitty Cleansing wash if I am unable to find a better / Cheaper alternative. As for the Peeling Gel, I find that CURE is a better alternative although its definitely more pricey. Im not saying that its bad, but i would rather fork out more cash and go for a better product and plus ! CURE comes in a pretty big bottle  !



1 comment:

Feel Free